Property Highlight: #201 824 Royal Avenue SW
There is something great about living right in the heart of Calgary’s most exciting neighbourhoods where boundless restaurants, bustling cafes, unique shops and so much more are available, right at your door step. If you are a young professional, a first time buyer, or someone who just likes to be close to the action, this renovated unit in Lower Mount Royal may be just the place for you.
What do we love?
1. Natural Light - Sometimes condos, especially downtown condos, feel tiny, dark, and uninviting, but with this one, that is just not the case. Aside from the fact that this unit has plenty of space to breath, it is also flooded with light from huge SOUTH facing windows throughout the entire unit. All day sun brightens up the living spaces and makes this unit homey and inviting.
2. No obstructive walls = completely open concept - No need to worry about too many cooks in the kitchen here - The wide open floor plan is perfect for cooking, entertaining, and everyday life.
3. Walk-Score of 95 - Lower Mount Royal is a mature inner city community with a diverse mix of residents and close proximity to pretty much everything. Only a five minute drive to downtown and an easy walk or bike ride with the new bike paths super close by. Quick access to Crowchild and Mcleod Trail, LRT and transit makes getting around a breeze.
4. Fantastic Amenities - Amazing from the inside out, this unit comes complete with heated indoor parking, a private storage locker, insuite laundry and tons of insuite storage. The well-maintained building comes with a guest suite for out of town visitors, a games room, and a fitness area with a variety of equipment plus a sauna.
5. Unbeatable location - Quite frankly, if you enjoy living close to the action, appreciate a great walk-score, and crave the bustle of urban life, this location cannot be beat. With 17th Ave just around the corner, and Mission/ The Beltline an easy walk/bike ride away, you have your choice of boundless shops, cafes, restaurants, fitness studios, groceries and amenities.