Property Highlight: 6 Things We Love About #215 955 McPherson Road NE
If you haven’t had a chance to check out this amazing unit, we highly recommend that you do! With a killer location, easy access to Downtown and other inner city hot spots, tons of space and added amenities - we think this is the perfect unit for singles, couples or first time buyers!
While we could go on and on, here are our six favourite features:
1. Accessibility - This unit was designed to be user friendly, specifically to accommodate wheel chair access and use. Not only is it awesome that this new building is focusing on universal design, it also allows for tons more living space, wider doorways, and airy passage ways which really adds to the open concept floor plan.
2. Modern Finishes - From the kitchen to the bedroom, this home boasts gleaming upgraded finishes including wood-grain laminate floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and shaker style kitchen cabinets.
3. Storage - Lets face it - if there’s one thing anyone can use more of, its storage - and it seems that most places, especially one-bedroom condos, tend to let closets and cabinets take a back seat in order to maximize living space in a floor plan. Luckily, this condo has the best of both worlds - tons of space and TONS of storage - a large front closet to keep shoes and jackets stowed, plenty of kitchen storage, a large walkthrough closet in the bedroom and tons of space for a vanity or a storage piece in the huge bathroom.
4. Low Condo Fees - Your monthly fees will cover a variety of expenses including heat, water, building maintenance, professional management, seasonal upkeep and so much more.
5. Underground Parking - With an enormous parking stall just outside the elevator, your car can stay toasty warm and dry all year round!
6. Bridgeland! - Whether you want to walk to work or explore the awesome neighbourhood, there is so much to do and see only steps from your doorstep. Professionals can take advantage of the easy walk or bike ride to the Downtown core, or for those chillier days the LRT and transit are right outside the door. The heart of Bridgeland is just moments away where unique shops, services, cafes and restaurants abound.
For full listing details and more photos, click here!